Windster Hoods Inc. warrants its product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Labor: For a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, if the product is determined to be defective, Windster will attempt to repair the product, at its option, at no charge. After the warranty period, the customer must pay for all labor charges. During the “labor” warranty period there will be no charge for any work done on the purchased model. (All labor repairs are limited only to the installation of electrical components.)
Parts: In addition, Windster will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of two (2) years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs. During the “parts” warranty period, there will be no charge for parts.
Motor: Windster will also provide, at no charge, new or rebuilt motor parts in exchange for defective parts for a period of five (5) years, excluding motor cages. After the warranty period, you must pay for all motor parts costs. During the “motor” warranty period, there will be no charge for motor parts.
Please keep the original receipt. This will act as your proof of purchase. You must also provide the serial number and model number of your unit for any replacement parts during the warranty period. This warranty applies only to products purchased and serviced in the United States.
*WARRANTY EFFECTIVE SEPTEMBER 5, 2018.*
Range hoods purchased before September 5, 2018, will have a one (1) year labor and two (2) years part warranty from the date of purchase.
For products purchased in Canada, please contact your local retailer where you purchased the unit for service.
* Windster Hoods, Inc. will attempt to repair malfunctioning units prior to shipping a replacement. In the case that a unit cannot be repaired and must be replaced, Windster Hoods, Inc. will not be held liable for removal/installation fees of the malfunctioning/replacement unit.
*Windster reserves the right to decide if your claim is covered under the warranty.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY MANUFACTURE WARRANTY
1. Damages resulting from any of the following:
1-1 Improper installation or maintenance
1-2 Any repair, modification, alteration or adjustment not authorized by the manufacturer or an authorized service dealer
1-3 Misuse, accidents, and/or neglect
1-4 Incorrect electric current, voltage or power supply
1-5 Improper setting of any control (Pressing multiple selections at the same time)
1-6 Improper chemical cleaning (commercial or industrial cleaning agents)
2. Products purchased for use in a commercial or industrial setting (such as in a hotel, office, restaurant, or other business)
3. Damage resulting from natural disasters (earthquake, flood, storm, etc.)
4. Regular maintenance for the product
5. Aluminum Filters, Baffle Filters, Charcoal Filters, Mesh Filters
6. Oil Cups
7. Motor Cage
8. Light Bulbs
NO RETURNS REFUNDS EXCHANGES IF THE HOOD
Is missing parts