Windster Hoods Inc. warrants its product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
Labor: For a period of (1) year from the date of purchase, if the product is determined to be defective, Windster will attempt to repair the product, at its option, at no charge. After the warranty period has expired, the consumer will be responsible for all labor fees. (All labor repairs are limited to the installation of internal components)
Parts: Windster Hoods, Inc. will supply, at no charge, new or rebuilt replacements in exchange for defective parts for a period of two (2) years. After the warranty period, you must pay for all parts costs. During the “parts” warranty period, there will be no charge for parts.
Motor: Windster Hoods, Inc. will also provide, at no charge, new or rebuilt motor parts in exchange for defective parts for a period of five (5) years, excluding motor cages. After the warranty period, you must pay for all motor parts costs. During the “motor” warranty period, there will be no charge for motor parts.
Please keep the original sales receipt, as it will constitute as your proof of purchase. You must provide the serial number and the original sales receipt to submit a warranty claim. Warranty claims submitted without serial number and original sales receipt will be denied. This warranty applies only to products purchased and serviced in the United States.
For products purchased in Canada, please contact your local retailer where you purchased the unit for service.
Windster Hoods, Inc. will not be held liable for removal and/or installation fees of the malfunctioning, defective, and/or replacement unit.
*Windster Hoods, Inc. reserves the right to determine the validity of your warranty claim.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
- Damages resulting from any of the following:
- Improper installation or maintenance
- Any repair, modification, alteration or adjustment not authorized by the manufacturer or an authorized service dealer
- Misuse, accidents, and/or neglect
- Incorrect electric current, voltage or power supply
- Improper setting of any control (Pressing multiple selections at the same time)
- Improper chemical cleaning (commercial or industrial cleaning agents)
- Products purchased for use in a commercial or industrial setting (such as in a hotel, office, restaurant, or other business)
- Damage resulting from natural disasters (earthquake, flood, storm, etc.)
- Regular maintenance for the product
- Wear and maintenance items such as:
- Aluminum Filters, Baffle Filters, Charcoal Filters, Mesh Filters, Oil cups, Lighting bulbs, light fixtures etc.
- Oil Cup
- Motor Cage
- Light Bulbs
No returns refunds exchanges if the hood
- Is missing parts
- Been Installed
- Been Used